Law Office of Kristine J. Williams, LLC
You may have a particular expectation of what an attorney and law firm is like. Get that image out of your head. Attorney Kristine Williams does not fit the "typical" attorney profile and formed the Law Office of Kristine J. Williams, LLC to provide you with a unique legal experience focused on you and your needs. My goal is to make a lasting positive impact and I will fight tirelessly on your behalf doing everything I legally can do to make sure you receive outstanding legal service.
In order to provide you affordable, personalized, and outstanding service, the Law Office of Kristine J. Williams, LLC:
- Provides a free in person initial consultation so you will have a feel for who I am and what you can expect from your legal representation with the Law Office of Kristine J. Williams, LLC;
- Bills on a flat fee bases, rather than hourly, so you will know exactly what your legal services will cost before your representation begins; and
- Encourages continued contact throughout your representation so all your questions and concerns are answered and addressed.
Kristine Williams grew up around Green Bay, Wisconsin. After earning her undergraduate degree at the University of Minnesota she continued her educational pursuits at Mitchell Hamline School of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota. Upon her graduation, she moved back to Wisconsin, and opened her law practice. I have always viewed my purpose in life as helping others and am proud to be able to assist you with legal questions you may have.
Primary Practice Areas
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Business Law
Bar and Court Admissions
- Wisconsin State Courts
- Juris Doctor degree, summa cum laude, Mitchell Hamline School of Law, Saint Paul, MN (2016)
- Bachelor of Arts degree, Journalism, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN (2011)